Rent a Stall Mat Company recognizes the importance of our customers' privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance — it is one of trust. We strive to manage your personal information based on our basic belief of respect for the individual.
This Policy applies to customer information collected at Rent a Stall Mat Company through our international website.
Information We Collect
We collect your information from the following sources
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and website registrations,
- Information from other sources, such as breed associations that help us to update our customer data base,
- Information automatically collected when you visit or use our websites, such as via cookies and device information.
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information
- Rent A Stall Mat Company does not sell or rent your personal information.
- Rent A Stall Mat Company uses your information to provide products, services and to support core business functions. These uses include ordering, marketing, authentication, and legal functions.
- We may combine all the information we collect.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following limited circumstances
- with your consent.
- when otherwise required by law.
- We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include email blasts, phone calls and special offers. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
- We use an opt-out standard for all other communications. This means we will conduct the activity unless you tell us not to.
How to Contact Us
Via email, email@example.com or by phone 844-MATS-R-US (844-628-7787).
- We recognize the importance of privacy and believe it is a matter of trust.
- We are committed to providing you a fair and timely response to any privacy concern or questions you bring to us.
Notice and Scope of Our Privacy Practices
Our goal is to provide clear, prominent, and easily accessible information about our privacy practices. This Policy applies to customer information we collect in the United States and through our website.
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Rent a Stall Mat Company through our website. Some examples are when you:
- Make an online purchase from us;
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information.
- Request customer service or contact us;
- We use "cookies" to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
- We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.