Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where can I find out about specials and promos?
Check our Facebook page and Twitter account.
- When can I order?
- Earlier is better, as mat supplies are limited.
- Do I need my stall assignment before I order?
- No. We will get your stall assigment from the show manager or website if they haven't been issued when you place your order. Please add it to your order, in the stall number section, if you have it. If you obtain your stall number prior to move in, please call us and provide it to us.
- How and when am I charged?
- Your credit card will be charged when you complete the order with the submit button.
- Is your website secure?
- Yes. When you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted prior to transmission using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We have security measures in place to protect personal information while it is under our control. We do not store credit card security codes or your full credit card number on our web servers. Administrative access to internal components and data on our web servers is very limited, and is only accessible from certain locations.
- If I rent mats and then find I can't make the show, can I get a refund?
- Yes. Please call and we will credit your account.
- What do I need to do to have my stall mats installed in my stall?
- Nothing, if you have provided us with your arrival time and stall assignments. If you do not have stall assignments, please contact us at (916)600-2763 at the time of your arrival to let us know where you would like your stall mats installed.
- Do you provide shavings?
- No. Continue to order your shavings as before. You may find you need less.
- What if I have a different arrival date or have a question?
- Please select the choice closest to your time and provide details in the comments section.
- What if my horse damages the mats?
- You will be charged on your credit card for the mat segment damaged.
- How can I prevent my horse from pulling up and chewing on the stall mats?
- The stall mats are treated with an anti chewing pepper substance along with Sani-T-10 disinfectant and SynBioNT ag wash after each use.
- What precautions are you taking against EHV-1?
- We have always used broad spectrum disinfectant, Sani-T-10 (please visit out disinfectant page to learn more about this product). Which was endorsed by AQHA vets.
- Do I have to "checkout" before I leave the show?
- YOU MUST CALL 916-600-2763 prior to leaving, so that the mats can be secured. If this is not done, you will be charged for missing mats.
©2010-2014 Rent A Stall Mat, Inc.